Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Harmon Hall


Jambo Everyone,
Well I did figure out with the help of Matt how to put more than one picture on a page all though this e has a mind of it's own.

The University is in bad shape for only 18 years old. I think much of it is lack of maintenance and poor workman ship.
Wood carved doors on the Hall

I have met with the Vice Chancellor today for the first time and she has given me the go ahead for my first project which is the faculty lounge.
Well  it appears I have not master this yet. Can't keep it in one line. Will call Matt again and have him come over. 

Here is funny story, Sunday I went over to the cafeteria and I was early and no one was their, but the chef said come in. I got my plate and sat at a table. All of a sudden the chef ran out and said shoo, I turned to see a tail going out the door and asked what it was he said a monkey after the garbage can. I continued to eat and something told me turn around and there all 3' of him was with  a tail longer than that. He had a beautiful white and black face, we kept eye  contact for a few seconds and then he ran. I continued to eat and I felt something staring at me and looked down and it was one of the stray cats, so I shared my dinner. Next I will show you my room which is quite nice.

Till Then,
Kwahari
Inside foyer of Harmon hall
Library

No comments:

Post a Comment